Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Pounds Are Finally Coming Off!

I'm back to report that I haven't fallen off the treadmill, though you might of thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth since I haven't posted lately. The weather's been terrific around my neck of the woods lately so I do my walking outdoors, mostly. If I don't get the workout in before the sun goes down, look out treadmill, here I come. Looks like I'll be doing more of the indoor exercising the next several days since the weatherman painted a dreary picture for the days ahead.

The good news is I finally stopped gaining weight(muscle) from all this working out. I've actually lost two whole pounds.

Anybody read any good books lately? I'm having a terrible time finding one that keeps me turning the pages. Usually when this happens, it means I'm about to take the plunge and start writing a new one. I've been seriously thinking about a new mystery series. I'm waiting for a character to begin talking to me. Several keep popping into my thoughts. But that special one has yet to be heard from.

Until Next Time...Debra

No comments: