Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Got My Wish

for a coating of snow for Christmas that is. The beautiful white stuff covered everything in sight earlier today. Another show of the white flakes is due to hit Sunday. Enough with the weather. Are you ready for that exciting news I have to share? Here goes:

Harlequin offered to buy the mass-market reprint rights to my novel, A Dangerous Woman for their World Wide Mystery line. A wonderful Christmas present don't you think? I can't wait for this edition of the book. I don't have a publication date yet. But you can be sure I'll share as soon as I do.

Wishing all a wonderful holiday season.

Until Next Time...Debra

2 comments:

Joyce Tremel said...

Congratulations, Debra! You should announce your good news on our list serve!

Debra Lee said...

Will do, Joyce and thanks for the congratulations.