Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy Holidays

To those who celebrate I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I know I'm a bit early, but I might not make another appearance before the holiday. I can't believe I have my shopping and wrapping almost finished. I even baked cookies. Of course we're on our second Christmas tree. We've been putting up a real one again. There were a few years we went with artificial, then back to the real McCoy. Over the years I've had kitties climb the tree and I was forever picking balls and lights off the floor. But I can't blame the little furbabies on the need for a second tree. When my husband brought the first one in the house, I had trouble looking at the bean pole. So out the door it went and tree number two entered. This baby is gigantic-takes up half the living room. It's beautiful. Until next time...Debra

2 comments:

daniel said...

Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on acer notebook computer and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your blog is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at acer notebook computer. If you have the energy swing by http://www.note-book-computer.com. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

TomP said...

All I can say is wow what a great job! The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well actually her friends house) and I needed a big break. I am working on a business project right now that is based on notebook computer repair. I have literally been on-line for 4-5 hours doing research. Even though your blog really isn�t on the same page as notebook computer repair I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at http://www.note-book-computer.com. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!