Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm Back

I apologize for being an absent landlord of this blog. Now that I'm approaching the big five O and just celebrated my thirtieth wedding anniversary, time seems to fly by at lightning speed. Never seems to be enough hours in the day to accomplish all I want. I honestly don't understand when someone tells me they're bored. Who has time for boredom?

Now that fall has arrived, my favorite season, I plan on plunging into the third book in my Fay Cunningham series. I already wrote a large chunk of the story in my head. Next up is getting it on the computer. I'm hoping an agent or editor soon says yes to the sequel of A Dangerous Woman. But is New York interested in a menopausal small town newspaper publisher who is constantly trying to remain one step ahead of landing six feet under? I know readers are waiting for Fay's next adventure because they've told me so. Stay tuned folks because I promise it won't be long before Deadly Arrows will be available. Then after Fay dodges a few deadly arrows she's going to be on the water. I'll tell you more about that adventure a little later. Right now I need to give Fay a few pointers on how to keep a jet ski upright while doing donuts.
Until Next Time...Debra

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a visual basic control site. It pretty much covers visual basic control related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a pc repair london site. It pretty much covers ##PC Repair## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

Just thought I would check out your blog and say hello to as many people as I can.

I have a best computer for sale site. It pretty much covers ##COMPUTER## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Very interesting blog. Promise to visit as often as possible.
If You really are interested in this subject I suggest You go and visit jet kawasaki ski used
Here You will find an almost complete directory of jet kawasaki ski used

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Very interesting blog. Promise to visit as often as possible.
If You really are interested in this subject I suggest You go and visit graphic jet ski
Here You will find an almost complete directory of graphic jet ski

Anonymous said...

Hello, just happened to locate your blog on download free microsoft publisher. I wanted to say thank you for having an informative blog like this. If you have a chance, please drop by my site. We provide fresh resources on download free microsoft publisher. I will be sure and bookmark your site and return again. Thanks, Larry

Ebooks Made Simple said...

Fantastic blog you guys!

I have a ebook publish site/blog. It pretty much covers ebook publish related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about 2005 waterski calendars
. You can check it out at 2005 waterski calendars
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

Anonymous said...

'Spamalance' heading for holiday shoppers
Consumers should prepare for a wave of unwanted commercial e-mail in the weeks before Thanksgiving when spam could double as marketers try to reach holiday shoppers, Internet security experts say.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

Anonymous said...

'Spamalance' heading for holiday shoppers
Consumers should prepare for a wave of unwanted commercial e-mail in the weeks before Thanksgiving when spam could double as marketers try to reach holiday shoppers, Internet security experts say.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **ebooks** site/blog. It pretty much covers ebook/info/money making related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ebook cover generator site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Get free
Traffic to your site/blog. It will Improve your page rank and it's free.
Go and check it out if you get time :-)